I’m passionate about helping job seekers, career professionals, thought leaders, rising stars, and high-level executives strengthen and clarify their brand stories, effectively communicate their value, and position themselves for jobs they absolutely love.
My own career breakthrough came in 1996 when I left my position as an Executive Assistant with an innovative, renewable energy manufacturing facility and launched an executive support firm. I’ve always had a great love for the written word, so I soon turned my focus toward writing words that changed lives—and that’s how Breakthrough Resumes was born.
During my 20 years as a professional resume writer, I have created interview-winning resumes for:
- C-Suite Executives (CEOs, CIOs, CFOs)
- Vice Presidents
- Directors of Operations, Finance, and Technology
Building a strong, branded resume is like taking all the pieces of a puzzle and fitting them together to create a beautiful work of art. I can’t wait to help you craft your masterpiece.
- Gallery of Best Resumes for People without a Four-Year Degree, Third Edition (JIST, 2005)
- Gallery of Best Resumes for People without a Four-Year Degree, Fourth Edition (JIST, 2009)
- Resumes That Pop!, Fourth Edition (Barron’s, 2010)
- Cracking the Code to Pharmaceutical Sales (Teena Rose, 2010)
- Designing a Cover Letter to “Wow” Hiring Personnel (Teena Rose, 2010)